What to bring with you to Bali:
1. Really you should try and pack as light as possible especially for coming to Bali. The weather untill you get accustomed to it will be very hot, so light clothes are the go. If you run out of clothes to wear it’s cheap enough to go and buy some new ones, and everyone buy’s new t-shirts and boardies over here.
2. It’s cheaper to buy all your sunscreen needs at home than here.
3. Don’t forget to pack your favorite hat, but don’t worry as there are more hats for sale here in Bali than anywhere.
4. If your flying in from a winter climate try to have some light clothes in your hand luggage to change into before landing in Bali. Same goes for returning back to a cold climate.
5. If you are a surfer all you need is you boards/sunnies/hat/boardies/t-shirt/wax/wallet and thongs.